Veratem provide direct services to companies or organisations that utilise information and business process control systems directly in the management of their activities.
Veratem contracts directly with these organisation and via various recruitment and resourcing companies.
Veratem generally supply either specialist resources or support services with a wide range of contractual options and locations
Working for you, augmenting your internal skills and resources to ensure your project is a success.
SOLUTION AND TECHNICAL ARCHITECTS
LEGAL AND CONTRACTUAL EXPERTS
Decades of effective support delivered to a wide range of clients, from emergency recovery to ongoing system and software cover
All our support contracts can be supplied within business hours or up to 24 Hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year as required. Global support is also available.
· Issue resolution in a wide range of areas, including but not limited to consultancy, product, development and technical, across all areas of the core application and related systems.
· Definition of the problem and what possible solutions are as part of scoping.
· Fixed or capped cost resolution.
· System optimisation and performance issue resolution.
· Integration and migration technical assistance and solution provision.
TECHNICAL AND SYSTEM ASSESSMENTS
· System installation assessments, resourcing, and configuration.
· Security assessments.
· Development quality and documentation assessments.
· Configuration and set-up reviews.
BACK-UP AND DISASTER RECOVERY
· Verification of back-up and DR plans and plan design consultancy.
· Full investment protection, including documentation and resource backup proposal.
· Disaster recovery project and technical coordination.
· Cost, time and quality prioritised recovery plans.
· Alternative solutions and suppliers.
· Focused hot issues plans.
High level resourcing and extended hours, maximum solution focus
CONTRACTUAL AND LEGAL SERVICES
ROI REALISATION AND FUTURE PROOFING
A large range of contractual options delivered over a wider range of locations.
Veratem can supply services via several modes including: –
1. Fixed cost Capped or Time and Material contracts for specific tasks or ranges of tasks.
2. A call off service based on an open order authorised by task and billed as time is used for ad hoc advice and support via telephone email etc.
3. An open consultancy agreement with regular scheduled meeting attendance where services and input are defined.
Veratem can and have supplied services:-
1. Remotely using a range of remote communication systems.
2. Within the UK Onsite up to Five Days per week.
3. In Europe, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa.
4. Other locations by special arrangement.